Copied block styles can not be pasted in Navigator

Description:

When I copy the block styles via the context menu in the Navigator I don’t get a “Paste” optione when I want to paste the styles in another block.
In the screenshot I copied the styles from Heading H1 and try to paste them in Heading H2. Here I am trying this inside of a component. But outside of a component the same problem is present.

grafik

• WordPress version: 6.4.3
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.4.0.3

Keyboard shortcuts still work. :smile:

Hm, tried that. Didn’t work for me…

Hello @jan,

This is a current limitation with the Navigator since we prefer not to rely on clipboard access like some other builders.

For the time being, I recommend you paste your styles using the block toolbar / class selector.

Rest assured, a fix is on its way.

Cheers,

I was literally just replying to this to say the same thing:

Class dialog:
Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 18.37.11

Paste styles on the Block class:

1 Like

This solves the problem for me. I couldn’t use the block toolbar because I set some blocks to Visibility:Hidden by default. And then there is no block toolbar when slecting it in the navigator. So I had to make it visible to paste the styles.

And oh my… I’m missing the function to copy block styles to class styles since the first day using cwicly but didn’t take my time to dig into it :see_no_evil: Didn’t realize it is so well hidden in the class dialog and only on mouse over :face_in_clouds:. I would have proposed to have it in the block panel somewhere obvious:

But when you know it it works fine. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

New Paste Styles option added with the enhancements to the Navigator in 1.4.1:

1 Like

Hello @StrangeTech,

Thanks for bringing this up!

Moving to Fixed Bugs.

Cheers,

Really like the overall Navigator improvements :+1::+1::+1: Thanx for the great work to the team!

grafik