Conflict with Cwicly template

Dear admin

• Cwicly → theme → template seems to conflict with wordpress’s setting → read. I create a Front page template with Cwicly but the homepage is not displayed like the Template that displays the articles in the post. I have sent a video you can watch

• When I save the 2nd time, the interface shows correctly again. Looks like it’s not working properly

Link video bug (report bug - YouTube)

Hello @NHViet,

Apologies for the trouble with the front page not showing up correctly.

Could you possibly show me what rules you have added to the other template you have in the Cwicly Themer? Just to make sure things are set up correctly.

Thanks.

Dear admin

In the video I sent I showed the rules added to the template of cwicly. As in the picture I sent. I have set display template for Singular–> Front page. But when I check in Front end sometimes it shows correctly, sometimes it shows latest posts by default by Wordpress–> there is a conflict here

@NHViet, yes that was understood thank you.
Are there any conditions set on the other template, more precisely Chi Muc? Thanks.

Dear Louis

It’s empty

@NHViet Thank you!

Would it be possible for me to access this installation temporarily to see what’s going on exactly?
If yes, could you send the details to our support team at support@cwicly.com

Thanks!

Dear admin

I sent Temporary login. Please check your mail

Thank you !

Hi @NHViet,

Can you tell me if you’re still experiencing the issue?
Not quite sure what happened, I removed the condition and added it again and it seems to be working on my side.

Dear admin

this is what i see in firefox incognito browser. it shows wordpress latest post and not cwicly template for front page. I don’t understand the reason why

Dear admin

Link video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tixKEV5kOI

I still don’t quite understand how it works. it seems cwicly template is not working properly

Hello @NHViet,

Sorry for the inconvenience once again.
We currently can’t reproduce this on any other of our installations.

We’re still investigating the issue and will get back to you as soon as we find something.

Thanks for your patience.

Dear Louis

I found the problem. Probably because I exited too quickly when accessing Cwicly template. I tried clicking on Cwicly template and waiting for about 3 seconds everything worked fine

1 Like

Hi @NHViet,

This is interesting, thanks for letting me know. We’ll look into this now with this in mind.

Much appreciated.

Dear admin

If we don’t exit immediately then everything works fine. Maybe this isn’t exactly a bug but I found this out. You can check

Thank you !

This should be fixed in the latest update 1.1.8.4