The “Return Function” dynamic tag does not work when used in a static source of a Component Link property. Instead of calling the function, the name of the function is added to the URL. See screenshots below.
Link on the frontend:
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Open the Post Editor/Site Editor
- Create a component with a Link property
- Connect the link property to a link element inside the component
- Set the component’s link to static and try to use the “Return Function” dynamic tag.
Set the link directly to the element instead of using a Component Link property.
- WordPress version: 6.4
- Cwicly Plugin version: 1.3.4