Components are not selectable since 1.4.1.4

Hey there,

I’m facing a problem which may is related to the scaling issue in the editor.

On scale 100% i cannot select components properly. Before the version 1.4.1.4 the behavior was inverted, I couldn’t select components properly when not being on scale 100% (which I didn’t care about).

I’ve made a short video to show the behaviour, hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Cheers
Wolfgang

Hey there,
sorry for stressing out on this on. Can anyone confirm that behaviour? Tried it also on a fresh local installment and the behaviour there is also the same unfortunately.

@Louis i tried to find the CSS selector inside the editor for components but wasn’t really able to do so. Maybe you can help on this one?

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers
Wolfgang

Yes I can confirm - since 1.4.1.4 it is not possible to select the components properly. Would love to get a solution too!

Hi,

It seems to be related to scaling in the editor. Prior to version 1.4.1.4, the behavior was inverted, where selecting components wasn’t possible when not at 100% scale. Now, at 100% scale, you’re facing selection difficulties.

No progress on this topic? :frowning:

it’s very sad to see such a amazing tool and so many users was abandoned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hi @Wolfgang,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this.

Can you please let me know if this is only happening when using the post editor?
I can only reproduce it when the editor is not iframed.

Best regards,
Johnny

Hey John, thanks a thousand times for your answer!!!

It’s happening on the page editor too. It’s also not nailed down to a specific installation or anything else. I can provide you access to a site if you want to?

Hello @Wolfgang,

Thanks for confirming this.

If you are using the site editor, does it happen there or not?
We should have this fixed by the beginning of next week.

Best regards,
Johnny

2 Likes

Hey Johnny,
it seems that it’s working when using the site editor (although i normally don’t use it and just’ve tested it on a few components right now).

So it seems to only appear when editing a post / page directly.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Wolfgang ,

Thanks for your patience.

We’ve fixed this issue in 1.4.1.6.
Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues.

Best regards,
Johnny

1 Like

Hey Johnny,

just tested it, it seems to work fine now. Thanks a lot!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes