Can a Cwicly Slider Be Used as a Section Background?

@Araminta Hi Araminta,

Quick question for you - is there any way to use a Cwicly Slider as a Section background instead of an image or a video?

I think the answer is - “no” because I haven’t been able to figure out how to do that but I thought I’d ask anyway.

Thanks and cheers,

Dale

1 Like

Hi @webworx,

I would say yes, though the way to achieve this might vary depending on what exactly you want:

full-height-slider

• Background slider → An absolutely placed slider that modifies the background image, and not the content of the Section.

background-slider

If it is the latter you’re interested in, kindly let me know and I’ll record a short demonstration for you.

@Araminta WOW!!! :smiley: Nice!..thank you for this!
It’s actually the latter implementation where the content is static but the background image changes that I’d like to figure out how to implement.
This is fantastic!..Cwicly rules! :muscle:

@Araminta Hi again Araminta, just to follow up. Were you going to provide some insight into how to achieve the latter result?..i.e.

• Background slider → An absolutely placed slider that modifies the background image, and not the content of the Section.

This is the outcome I’m trying to achieve. Any hints or pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. :pray:

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, sorry @webworx for the delayed response.

As promised, here is a short demonstration for a background slider: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ2LkjOPd9k

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions on this!

@Araminta Thank you!!!..this is brilliant!..really appreciate the support! :pray:

1 Like