Hi, after seeing kevin’s blueprint site yt video, I build one with cwicly also for me.
On a side note: I wanted to use my bricks blueprint build, and like just delete bricks and install cwicly… but that did not work out well, on my local install I got a lot of errors for example with color handling, so I rebuild it again fresh. No probs here so far.
Here is my stack for my blueprint cwicly page:
Theme: Cwicly (what else?)
- Cwicly (without saying…)
- happy files pro: essential time saver and brings joy for backend managing files/post/customposts/pages on big sites
- wp codebox: all things custom code (super…), custom post types for ACF
- rank math: all things SEO, though not all modules needed
- mailpoet/pro (have a ltd here): everything mailing
- fluentsmtp: for sending mails w/o hassle
- litespeed cache (as I use lightspeed enterprise servers): perfect for CDN (quic.cloud)/Image/CSS/JS optimization/VPI&lazyload etcpp.
- NinjaFirewall WP Edition: Security, light and great. With Daniel Ruf’s setup. (you can google “daniel ruf ninja firewall” for his github)
- motion.page: for professional animations
And that is it.
What do you think? I am missing good stuff?
What is your stack?