Hi, after seeing kevin’s blueprint site yt video, I build one with cwicly also for me.
On a side note: I wanted to use my bricks blueprint build, and like just delete bricks and install cwicly… but that did not work out well, on my local install I got a lot of errors for example with color handling, so I rebuild it again fresh. No probs here so far.
Here is my stack for my blueprint cwicly page:
Theme: Cwicly (what else?)
- Cwicly (without saying…)
- happy files pro: essential time saver and brings joy for backend managing files/post/customposts/pages on big sites
- wp codebox: all things custom code (super…), custom post types for ACF
- rank math: all things SEO, though not all modules needed
- mailpoet/pro (have a ltd here): everything mailing
- fluentsmtp: for sending mails w/o hassle
- litespeed cache (as I use lightspeed enterprise servers): perfect for CDN (quic.cloud)/Image/CSS/JS optimization/VPI&lazyload etcpp.
- NinjaFirewall WP Edition: Security, light and great. With Daniel Ruf’s setup. (you can google “daniel ruf ninja firewall” for his github)
- motion.page: for professional animations
And that is it.
What do you think? I am missing good stuff?
What is your stack?
Very similar to yours:
- Squirrly SEO (instead of Rank Math, I missed the RM LTD like an idiot)
- WPVivid, for backups to my pCloud and Google Drive
My mails are through Acumba and Vbout (LTDs on both) so don’t need smtp plugins. I also have Litespeed although EWWW might also come into play. Not sure, have to really dig deep into Litespeed first.
I have VPS so I do the firewall stuff server side instead of plugin.
I really, really, really want ACSS and Frames to come to Cwicly, but realize that is a pipe dream at the moment.
Thank you, the SEO plugin I did not hear of before…
But ACSS will come to Gutenberg/Cwicly… they are already building….
Simple Page Ordering
All In One WP Security
LS Cache (or WP Optimize + Converter for Media + Flying Images when no LiteSpeed server)
CPT UI or MetaBox
In addition to the plugins, what CPTs, pages and templates do you have for your blueprint site?
Still trying to set mine up.
- Policy Pages
- Team Members
For pages so far I have:
- Header (Jose)
- Footer (Dreor)
- Single Item: Post
The templates are all blank as I’m still wondering which ones are a good “base” and which ones are optional.
What templates, parts/fragments do you have on your blueprint sites?