Auto Regenerate CSS etc

It seems on many updates it is necessary to run the regeneration processes. Is it possible that the updates could kick this off automatically? When updating using MainWP one wouldn’t see the notice to regenerate CSS. Thanks.

1 Like

Related/Duplicate. Regenerate CSS in Uploads/Cwicly when theme changes

It’s ridiculous, there HAS to be a better way.

Of possible interest, Bricks just added this feature and the way they did it apparently is by adding a command to WP-CLI and calling that. It also gives them the option in the future to add more commands to WP-CLI. Perhaps an approach like that would work here?

Yeah I’d love that as well. Once you start having more pages, waiting around for the HTML to regenerate isn’t the greatest.

Yeah…I love this new feature from Bricks. Upvoted.

for the mainWP part: A function that would fire the regeneration of all 4 items would be a good solution for many.

(so after updating all websites, just fire this function in MainWP to be sure there are no problems. It the way I do it with Beaver Builder websites (BB cache))

Any chance this could be made? Thanks

Hi team,

Any update on this subject?

With a growing list of Cwicly sites to maintain, manually regenerating everything at every update is starting to get really tedious and time consuming.

I also agree that a “regeneration needed” notice would be very helpful when using WP management services (I personally use ManageWP).

1 Like