I am trying to get text decoration styles, such as underline, overline, etc. to only show when a text/element is hovered. However, once a style is selected in hover mode, it is applied to the default state as well.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Open the Post Editor/Site Editor
- Select a block of a text type
- Go into the hover pseudo selector to apply an underline
- It is applied to non-hover states as well.
- WordPress version: 6.1.1
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: 184.108.40.206.1
- Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3