Accordion size

When accordion is closed

when it opens, it breaks out of my container and goes full width. where do i need to manage this?

What is the hierarchy for the container and how are you styling it?

Also, what does your desired output look like? (i.e. how it should actually look)

my section container already has global padding set. as per the front end before the accordion is opened.

whether i use an accordions block or the accordion element, its the same, when opened, it breaks out and takes the full width.

ive also styled this at the class level (of the accordion) and nothing shows on front end
this is backend

this is frontend

once opened

Hi @Spipov,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

Unfortunately, without access to the backend of this page, it is challenging to say what might be going wrong.

To investigate further, could you possibly provide a temporary access to this installation?

If this is possible, for security and privacy reasons, kindly send the details using our paste website, by sharing the link generated through email to support@cwicly.com.

Please follow these steps:

• Visit our designated paste website: https://paste.cwicly.com/
  • Input your installation details into the provided text field.
  • After entering the information, the website will generate a unique link for your submission.
  • Share this generated link with us through email.

Thank you in advance.

Thanks @Araminta . ive sorted it out. there was a weird bug if i insert it into a container that was created when adding a section, i lose that width. once i create a new container and then drag the accordion into that new container, it works.

my container widths are set globally already, so that was a weird quirk. can be marked as solved