1.3.4.7 problem with CSS generation

Hey there,

not sure if this has something to do with the WPML bug-fix mentioned here (WPML Lightbox and Featured Images - #11 by Wolfgang). But with 1.3.4.7 i have some constant problems with my CSS regeneration. It seems that this is somehow related to the user role (as mentioned in the other post), but also styles get lost accross breakpoints ( i have to manually re-save that specific page on that breakpoint, saving on different breakpoints doesn’t solve that problem). That site uses a mobile-first approach - if that matters.

Whenever I edit the pages as admin it fixes the problems temporarly, but the problems seem to occur randomly.

Also there was one component which lost it’s inner blocks on frontend (they didn’t get rendered), but that seemed to be totally random. Rebuilding that component with its inner blocks solved the problem. Copying the inner blocks into a new component led that the new component inner blocks also didn’t render. Not sure whats going on there tbh…maybe also something with the Unicode Escaping of Signs?!

It seems, that every modified thing, and those relative styles have problems.

Sorry, that I cannot any more details here…it’s a bit of a weird scenario.

Cheers
Wolfgang

UPDATE: I’ve created my own user with the role “shop-manager” and it seems that style get randomly lost.

I’ve had a relative style that targeted a fluent-form submit button. All the styles applied to that button got lost after saving that post as “shop-manager”. But that is not the rule, it is happening randomly.

Hello @Wolfgang,

Is this a consistent behaviour when saving with that particular user-role? If so, can you please check the browser console on save to see if there might be any errors appearing.

You mention styles being lost but also relative styles. Can you detail what styles are being lost?

Were you editing with this user-role before the 1.3.4.7 update?

Style generation has no link with the currently selected breakpoint by the user. Does this happen when you are logged-in as an admin or only as the user-role you created?

This sounds highly unusual. Were the inner blocks still available on the backend?

Cheers,