I think I might have discovered a little bug. I’m using WPML to translate the website to German. Everything works great except one thing: The taxonomy name (post category) in a filter block (button multiple type) doesn’t get translated on the frontend, on the backend the filter buttons get translated.
I used the taxonomy translation of WPML and it works fine in other places like queries. I also tried it with the string translation feature of WPML but there are only 6 strings avaible on the entire website, non of them related to taxonomy term names.
I can provide a link to the website per DM if you wish to.