Use default Gutenberg editor + styles for authors

Hi,

in the Cwicly settings there is an option “Remove WordPress Global Styles”. I assume this means also the default styles for Gutenberg.
I would like to give my customer the opportunity to work with the default Gutenberg editor for blog posts. When I use the role manager and disable all Cwicly features for authors the editor looks almost like default Gutenberg. But the editing experience is not very good and the default styles are not enabled as well. (Screenshot 1-2 is Gutenberg, 2-4 is Cwicly) Lists for example have weird spacing in the front- and backend. Is this normal behavior?

To be a bit more specific.

Disabling the option “Remove WordPress Global Styles” seems to only affect things like the Gutenberg Gallery. Text – lists for example – don’t change at all.

Hi i have a similar question, or really a newbi question. It seems like by turning off GB global styles would cause, issues with other plugins that rely on the GB global styling. Is it possible to have both at the same time? Meaning can not disable golobal gb styles and still use CY global styles mostly?

Hi @ShannaKae,

For your reassurance, yes, you can have still use the Cwicly Global styles perfectly well even with the Gutenberg styles enabled.