Trouble verifying the license key

Dear Admin,

I’m encountering trouble while using the license key for my new website. Specifically, it’s not working as shown in the screenshot I sent you. How can I fix this?

Thank you!

I’m constantly getting the “Unable to verify this license” in my content pages. Usually I can refresh the license, but it’s really annoying that it happens so often.

Hello @NHViet,

This sounds like a connection issue with our server, but I don’t see any denied requests from your URL.
Could you possibly send temporary access to support@cwicly.com so that we get this sorted as soon as possible?

Thanks.

Dear Louis

I have sent temporary login, please check mail

Thank you !

Thank you.

While checking your health report, WordPress was reporting API REST as unaccessible (404). As API REST is necessary with Cwicly, it is important to make sure that everything is running smoothly on that side.

Re-saving permalinks should fix the issue in most cases, which it did in this case. Please let me know if it’s fixed on your side.

Cheers,

Dear Louis

I have checked the website and found that the license key is working well. Please close the topic, the issue has been resolved, thank you!

Hello @msguerra74,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner about this.
Can you send us temporary access so we can check this out on our side?

For the moment, we’re unable to reproduce these issues which makes debugging that much harder.

Cheers,