Site broken due to a template error

Here is the message displayed when I open the site. It seems that the origin of the issue is the template of single-product that is in my child-theme.
I tried to restore an old version of single-product.php but the issue remains.
Could you help me please.

PS: the site is ok with woocommerce deactivated, but for sure I need it.

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_on_sale() on null in /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/sale-flash.php:25 Stack trace: #0 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(345): include() #1 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php(1676): wc_get_template(‘single-product/…’) #2 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): woocommerce_show_product_sale_flash(‘’) #3 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(‘’, Array) #4 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/content-single-product.php(43): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #6 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-includes/template.php(772): require(‘/home/brga7543/…’) #7 /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/wo in /home/brga7543/smatchcard.com/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/templates/single-product/sale-flash.php on line 25

There has been a critical error on this website.

EDIT: when I deactivate child-theme, the site is back and everything runs well.