Sharing stylesheet between frontend and backend (post editor)

@StrangeTech

I was asking myself the same thing because I’m in the middle of migrating a blog from Elementor to cwicly and my client really values the WYSIWYG experience from Elementor’s post editor, so I want to keep this client-friendliness in cwicly (in a way similarly to the Making Posts editor client friendly question in the forums).

But, as far as I understand, in order to do that to the best of cwicly’s abilities and with most design freedom, it’s best use cwicly blocks instead of the classic editor or Gutenberg blocks, right?

Following this assumption, I’d first define a Single post template, add the basic scaffolding and styling that should apply to all blog posts and then assign this template to all posts. Then I’d go through all posts individually and convert all Gutenberg blocks to cwicly blocks and add more advanced styling.

My problem with this process is that with 100+ blog posts, it’s extremely time-consuming to manually convert all Gutenberg blocks to cwicly blocks since, as far as I know, there’s no way to automate this, right?

Am I missing something or am I just approaching this whole thing wrong?