Repeater Conditional Visibility Issue

Hi. Im not sure if this is a bug but when im using conditional visibility from repeater it doesnt work properly. Im using it on cart context. If i set conditional to a product that product type is simple for example, it doesnt show even the product is simple. what i did to test is to create a function. that function always return true. then i set conditional setting to function return and value of the function is true. but still even if its true not item is showing.

@Araminta also dynamic data like acf fields doesnt appear on repeater with context as cart

@Araminta @Louis any update on this?

Hi @kris,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I have been able to reproduce both the visibility and ACF field issue in the cart context, and can confirm they are bugs.
We’ll be sure to find a fix for this as soon as possible.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

@Araminta any update on this? My website is live now and i need to make this work.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay, @kris.

At the moment, I don’t have an immediate update on this matter.
However, I can assure you that our team is aware of the importance of this feature and its impact on your website.

We are actively working on addressing this issue, and will hopefully have a fix in the following update.

Rest assured, I’ll be sure to let you know when it is addressed.

@Araminta it’s been 2 weeks since I reported this bug. any update on this? we cannot make the site live as we are using cwicly cart context .

Hello @kris,

This has been confirmed and will be fixed in the upcoming update, we hope to release today.

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,

thank you @Louis . no problem. will be waiting for the update :slightly_smiling_face:

@Louis i saw the update. condition with woocommerce related works now. but still condition with function return it doesnt work. or i am missing something

also as mentioned above, with cart context, acf fields are not rendering inside it. for example i have a product with custom field. when i add that using dynamic options on paragraph element it doesnt appear.