Regenerating Blocks CSS returns Error

Hey there,
sorry for not providing more Information on this topic, but I have a problem with the regeneration process.

Whenever I hit regenerate Blocks CSS I get the following error:
There was an error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘rslgM4MzM’)

Also it seems that there is a related error when generating styles for a colums block. I have a simple Layout → 3 Columns Desktop / 2 Columns Tablet / 1 Column Mobile. However, only the styles for desktop got applied, the other missing the units. But also the styles for desktop are an outdated version (it’s not 28% anymore but 31% → which doesn’t get saved obviously)
Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-08 um 09.07.39

It happened after upgrading to the latest Version!

It’s not a big Site at all and there is not much going on, deactivating other plugins doesn’t help as well unfortunately.

Hopefully this is somehow reproducable!

Cheers
Wolfgang

Hi @Wolfgang,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with regenerating your Blocks CSS.

Could you possibly share what the error is in your browser console log?
With this additional information, we might be able to identify the root cause.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @Araminta ,

thanks for your fast reply. Unfortunately there is no error in the console. When opening the settings-page there are two errors in the console, but im pretty sure, they have nothing to do with the mentioned error:

admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:491 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'style')
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:491:115)
(anonym) @ admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:491
admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:492 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'style')
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:492:89)
(anonym) @ admin.php?page=cwicly-settings:492

That’s the little toast-message which appears when the error occurs:

Hello @Wolfgang,

This does seem unusual, I appreciate all the details you’ve provided and am sorry for the trouble.
Unfortunately, I won’t be able to debug the issue without having access. Would it be possible for me to temporarily log in and check this out?
I won’t touch/modify anything except toggle that action to see what’s going on.

If this is possible, to keep things secure and private, kindly send (through support or by PM) the details using: https://paste.cwicly.com/

Cheers,

Just confirming the issue here, a partial fix was released in 1.2.9.9.2 but didn’t make it to the regeneration, and concerns the deprecated Section block.

This will be added in the next update.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hello @Wolfgang,

1.2.9.9.3 should address this issue completely.
Sorry for the trouble once again.

Cheers,