Query Loop Content ACF and TranslatePress

Hi all,

we use TranslatePress and it works ok so far…but now with dynamic loop content through CPT / ACF content…the translated page messes up, we cant find out what is happening as if we into the page / template everything is ok because the backend only renders for EN…how can wé accomplish this to get to work…

one more important thing we found out here ribgth now:
if we toggle “front end rendering” for the query-element…the translation seemns to work…but the slider-element become useless…no sliding possible anymore…all items outputted at once and layout of each slide is not working…but the content itself is ok at least…

any hints and tipps?
thank you!

ok we found some interessint stuff out…it seems the proper content is also within the other languages loading the template…but somehow from somwhere within each slider-element it seems cwicly loads cascading all other template parrts like the footer into it…iterating…thus it messes up the sliders content…so somehow this is a URL permalink templating issue right? any hints how we can fix this…?

as you see in the inspector the html of the proper contnt like the product URL is loading properly…

Without knowing your site or language configuration, this seems like a reasonable hypothesis.

Perhaps look at whatever method you are using to manage the permalinks and check loading the content directly to ensure it is being outputted cleanly.

thanx ST, as we dont know the reason for this we are forced to start with hypothesis…we just have an ACF Setup called Products with some Product Categories…and this works fine in Englisch Version…but TranslatePress or the use of TP somehow leads to this strange behaviour of overloading other template parts like the footer-template into the slides…

This issue is solved it was a TranslatePress Problem! Thank G.o.d. :slight_smile:
best wishes to all

We turned on those 4 checkboxes…and then the rest of the problems disappeared, we can not say which one or how many of those checks where responsible…we just turned on all and for us its ok now…

we investigated a little more…it seems that those two are relevant! if we turn those two off…the sliders become visually and content-wise corrupted in some way…