Query / Infinite Scroll uncaught error

Description:

Setting up a query to do infinite scroll on a single post page. In the Themer it looks to be pulling everything correctly however there seems to be an error when viewed from the FE.

Example post: 5 Tips for Camo Challenges in Modern Warfare 2 - The Portal

Console throws related error:

• WordPress version: 6.1.1
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.8.7.3
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

Adding some additional info – looks like what was breaking it was Frontend Rendering. After disabling, queried content is pulling correctly. However, it does create a new problem now where the footer and the first queried item are now visually overlaid.

Hello @Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to report this as well as the screenshot and further details.

This does sound unusual.
I noticed you had activated the masonry option in the query template.

Can you try deactivating it and activating the Frontend Rendering option to see if that helps?

Cheers,

Hi @Louis

I tried Masonry off and it still has the same effect.

The footer issue seems to have resolved itself (may have been some bad caching or something that cleared).

Hey @Jason,

Could I possibly take a look? Either by you reactivating the Frontend Rendering for a bit (if possible) or accessing the installation temporarily?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Louis,

I’ve reactivated Frontend Rendering here:

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks, @Jason.
Could you possibly tell me if you have a title property set for a link inside that query?

Cheers,

Hi @Louis, I’ll pm you directly with access – probably faster to debug this way.