Query Content not Found Issue

Hi,

I’m getting a query content not found error. See screenshot attached. This happens when i try to the add Query Block on Templates, Pages, Posts.

What could be causing this?

Hello @zagency,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble having access to the inner content of your Query block.
Does this happen if you simply insert the Query block in the editor?

Cheers,

@Louis This happens when i try to add the query template.

Also i have noticed several errors when working in the backend. Could i send a temporary login so it can be investigated

@Louis I have sent an email with a loom recording and login details. Please help look into it. Thanks.

@Louis Just wanted to reach out say that i contacted my server administrator and we realized the error was due to a setting restriction on the server. Once they removed the restriction the query block loads fine. This can be marked as resolved.

Hey I am having a similar issue, can you share the settings issue with me? @zagency

@ShannaKae My errors were caused by server restrictions. You will have to check you hosting settings or contact your server administrator.

This could be due to modsecurity enabled on the server, restricting access to api error 404 check with host or look into hosting panel if you can turn it off or switch it to monitor mode

Hi @ShannaKae,

The first thing to check is that your query has results in the context you are using it, because if not, you would see the same message.

If you are using “Inherit query from URL” and want to preview the posts in the editor - please see this tip for more information: