Query builder for Current Author

Hi all,

I am trying to create a page with Cwicly Themer, and using the dynamic function to display the product for the author same as the page.

You can imagine that showing other products for the same author in woocommerce single product page.

Could anyone advise how to do this in cwicly?

Thanks!

Hello @business.circledeer,

Indeed, the dynamic property Author ID was missing in the Query editor. This has been introduced in 1.2.2.4. Please let me know if this helps!

Cheers,

Hi @Louis ,

Thanks for your update!

Seems the filter dont working correctly…

Please find my setting below.

After my testing, if the POST TYPE is “Post”, it works prefectly! But if it is set to “Products”, seems it dont work as expected.

Additionally, if that possible to add back the author section in query block of “Products”, i think it will be useful on showing products for the same author!

Thanks.!

Hi @business.circledeer,

Have you checked on the frontend?

Hi @Louis ,

Yes, i checked both backend and frontend, seems the problem only exists when the POST TYPE set to “Products”.

Thanks!

Hi!

May i follow up on this? I think it maybe a bug for setting POST TYPE to “Products”.

Thanks.

Hi Any follow up on this?

Thanks.

Hi @business.circledeer,

Terribly sorry for our lack of reactivity on this.

So that we can properly help you out on this, could you send this on to support@cwicly.com?

Thank you in advanced.

is this fixed?

i met this same situation today, just send the problems by email.

confirmed, this is working on Version 1.3.1 today

Hi,

Thank you for the temporary access details.

I was not able to reproduce the issue on my test installation but can see that your last message confirms it’s working for you.

If you still experience issues, please let us know.

Best regards,
Johnny

thanks for your prompt reply.

IT’S WORKING NOW WITH 1.3.1. CHEERS