Query block, list big amount terms taxonomies(tag), page exhausted

what i mean is “Taxonomy Query block”,

firstly, for default posts post type:
Taxonomy Query block" is working very well in backend(cwicly block editor), after setting change, it will list the tags smoothly. but on frontend, it will take a lots of time for response. i can send you the testing link, if you need, please let me know. by the way, in the “order” setting, missed the “random” option(post query have random order option),

secondly, what i want to do is:
list out the Taxonomy( core tags) from specific post type posts(i assigned the core tag to different custom post type with CPT UI)/or you may also think about list tags from specific category posts, but Taxonomy Query block seems do not have a post type option. Query posts do have but taxonomy query do not.

i think this may be have some related topic as “tags(wp core) archive template does not work CPT tags” which i mentioned before
Custom archive template does not work for CPT when assign tags(wp core) to it - Tips - Cwicly

here is a article about CPT category and tag archives, i am not sure, it will helpful:
How to add your new post type to WordPress category and tag archives - Pluginize Docs