Problem with Font after update

Dear admin

I am experiencing issues with the font settings of the latest update of Cwicly. Specifically, I was watching your video uploaded here: Getting Started - Cwicly Font Manager - YouTube. However, when I followed the steps, an error occurred and the font failed to load as shown in the attached video below.

https://youtu.be/ZPbeJ7pg6RA

Thank you !

I noticed this as well. The font manager works in Chrome but not Firefox.

I can add that it unfortunately also does not work in Safari.

So I could add a font (as shown on the video) in Chrome, but seems not to work when repeated in Firefox and Safari.

But what a great new addition Louis - thanks!

1 Like

I can confirm this when I try it on Firefox. The icon keeps spinning. Works well with Chrome.

Dear Jornes

I agree with what you said. It seems that there is an issue with the Firefox browser. Unfortunately, Firefox is my favorite web browser. I have been using Firefox for a long time and I am more familiar with it than Chrome.

1 Like

Don’t worry! The team will get it fixed soon. :v:

Hello there,

Thanks for the report and further details everyone.
Indeed, there is a current issue with CORS requests that didn’t show up in our tests.
We will be bringing a fix for this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Hello @NHViet,

Thank you for the report.

This should be addressed in 1.2.9.5.1 and all Google fonts should be accessible in every browser.

If you still encounter issues with this, I’d be grateful if you could let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,