Post Content issue

Hi,

The front end render is preventing the post content from working.

Hello @kane,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with this.

Are you trying to add a Post Content block inside the Frontend Rendering Query block?
If so, this is currently a lacking feature in Cwicly (and has been picked up) where there is no dedicated dynamic field option to render post content.

We’ll have this addressed very soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused on your side.

Cheers,

Hi has then been addressed? I am looking for the post content block as well and I am not seeing an option.

Hi @ShannaKae,

As of the current version the Post Content block is not supported with frontend rendering switched on, but works perfectly on both the frontend and backend with frontend rendering switched off.

Note: For anyone reading this who is not clear on this yet, the frontend rendering setting/feature is not required to display the query on the frontend. Its purpose is to enable asynchronous loading of data of the frontend without refreshing the page.

If you specifically need frontend rendering switched on for your query (e.g. if you are using filters), then there are still ways of displaying the post content.

See this post for a similar ongoing discussion:

2 Likes

Hey think you, I thought I had replied to this. I get it with the post content, I was thinking of it just as teh paragraph. I have opted to create a custom field for the paragraph text that i was putting int he content area. Done!Thanks so much