Using the Nav Mega Menu > Drop down item:
Adding an image below the Link title, editing the image size settings don’t work. You need to add another group and image below. When you edit that extra image, the setting affect the previous groups image
Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Add Nav. Select preset version ‘Esprit’
- In group, add image below link title.
- Add second group and image below link title
- Edit image sizes. Second image not affected by changes
Just noted that the image is small because there isn’t enough horizontal space for 3 images at 300px wide.
Turning the dividers to false brings the image up to full size.
There is still a bug though with the prior image been adjusted when editing the current image.
- WordPress version: 6.2.2
- Cwicly Plugin version: 188.8.131.52.3