License Unexpected Error After Migrating Client to Live Site

I’m experiencing “License - Unexpected Error” after moving client website to live server. I still have license allocations left in my cwicly dashboard but for some reason the site isn’t seeing the license. I have tried manual installation for both plugin and theme but still the issue persists. See image below:

Hi @zagency,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

For licensing-related problems, please reach out to our support team at

Kindly provide us with a temporary access to this installation, so we may investigate further.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @Araminta I have sent the email.

Thank you.

1 Like