Import from Design Library

I’ve been trying to figure out Cwicly. I thought it might be easier to import a layout from the Design Library and then go over the settings within the editor. Initially tried importing a menu, Jose Header by Cwicly, where I spent quite a while getting my head around the Relative Styling for displaying the Hamburger and the X. Once I understood that, probably just enough to get in trouble, I thought I’d have a look at layout.

When I look at the menu on the frontend I’m seeing quite a bit of markup, display: flex; color: #000000; margin-right: 30px; margin-left: 30px; font-size: 1em; text-transform: capitalize; border-color: #00000000; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 0px 2px;

When I have a look at the menu in the editor I’m not seeing any of the that under Settings, Block, Design and any changes I made are not being displayed in the editor. If I add a new Menu block below the one included I can mess with it and any changes are reflected in the editor.

I‘ve played with this quite a while and it seems I’m in need of a hint, maybe more than one!