Idea of menu builder

It would be great if we could create a similar menu with the help of Cwicly. What do you think?

Here’s a live demonstration: Florence | A Beautiful Feminine Divi Child Theme!. Menu is created in Divi template and with CSS.

I think with the upcoming mega menu block and the new design library, which then will provide plenty of pre-built mega menus (even if it’s only to have a solid starting point), might be the more flexible and less restrictive way.

Builders will get one stuck sooner or later.
Template parts (which would be the dedicated area to build a header/menu) to create and manage your designs are available with Cwicly as well.

3 Likes

You can already build that using the modal element. Just size the modal and fill it with the layout and content you want, set the opening animation to scale in, and link the open/close action to the icon in the site header.

I’m not sure what the mega menu block will give you in addition to this, so we’ll have to wait and see, but I always use the modal for my mobile menus, as well as regular popup type things.

You can kind of mimic a mega menu in a hacky way but there are plenty of reasons why you shouldn’t.

I recommend not to do it, especially since the mega menu block seems to be around the corner, according to the latest info.