I just updated cwicly latest version but my filters stopped working why?

go to droidusb dot com and check it for yourself. Also, custom fields stopped displaying?

Description:

Please write a brief description of the bug you’re experiencing, including what you expect should happen and what is currently happening.

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.

1. Open the Post Editor/Site Editor

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Insert Images, Videos or GIFs

Environment info

• WordPress version: 5.9.3
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.1.4
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

Hi @haroonbro,

Sorry to hear about this.
As stated in 1.2.8.7.1, access to ACF Groups that don’t explicitly have the API REST option enabled is disabled by default.

You can either enable the API REST feature on the specific ACF Groups you wish to load on the frontend or simply go to Cwicly SettingsAdvanced Settings → untoggle Require ACF API REST

I hope that helps!

Also dynamic inserter fields not showing up:

i would suggest cwicly give a way to let user download old/previous version for temporary fix, once they found bug which have big issue.

Hi @qiang814k,

We always advise to check out the changelog before updating Cwicly. Also, it is a general recommendation to always process the update beforehand on a staging environment/clone to make sure things are running smoothly.

We will not be providing an area to download past versions of Cwicly as this always leads to increased support requests for past versions. However, simply contacting us at support@cwicly.com for a previous version always works.

These fields are not yet supported on the frontend as they require serious consideration.

I’m moving this thread to fixed. If you still experience trouble, please let me know by replying to this thread.