How to change the slider arrow

Hi!
I want to ask, how do I change the arrow on the slider? I can’t seem to find the option for it.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @jornes,
this might help.

1 Like

Thanks, @T-low T-low! How about the left arrow?

As far as I know the icons are mirrored :thinking:

Thanks, @T-low! You’re right. It’s mirrored. I used to change both icons on the slider(other builders). That was why I was confused.

Hey @T-low
I have another question. Do you know how to make the slider dynamic? I studied the doc, but it looks like the UI is somewhat different(maybe older). So, I couldn’t see the things per the screenshot on the doc.

Hi @jornes,

The dynamic slider is a different entity all-together.
It applies to the Query Template, Taxonomy Terms and Repeater blocks → Dynamic Slider - Documentation

Thanks for your help @T-low

1 Like

Thanks, @Louis!

I still don’t understand when I read the doc. If possible, a short video would be helpful.

This is what I see when I click on Slider element

And I don’t see this screen

And this screen.

You could import the Blanc template from the library @jornes.
It has a dynamic slider available, so you can check out how things are set up.

3 Likes

That’s because the dynamic slider is available inside the Query Template block, Taxonomy Terms block and Repeater block directly. Not through the Slider block.

1 Like

Good idea @Marius

I will try this to understand further how it works.

Anyway, I usually try to build everything from scratch. Didn’t think of studying the premade block before. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, @Louis

Maybe I was too bricks-oriented when using Cwicly because I could use the slider and enable the loop query from there, enabling the loop query with any containers.

I expect a learning curve in Cwicly as it’s a different builder. I’m still exploring how things work in Cwicly, especially the dynamic and the condition stuff.

It seems you have pointed me in the correct direction.