Horizontal scrollbar appears when I use an animation on a column on scroll.
Before animation the horizontal scrollbar is visible.
After animation the scrollbar disappears.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Open the Post Editor/Site Editor
- Create several section so you have to scroll down
- On a lower section create a columns with 2 columns (1 row)
- put some stuff in both columns
- Add scroll animations:
I want the left column to apear from bottom left (use puff in T. right)
And I want the right column to appear from bottom right (use puff in T. left)
Than let’s take a view:
When not scrolled down to the sector with the columns:
After the animation:
The right column creates the scrollbar
- WordPress version: 6.1.1
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: 220.127.116.11.9
- Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3
Tested wit Browsers: Chrome, Brave, Firefox