Grid Editor Issue with column stacking

Description:

When creating a layout with multiple columns sometimes the columns do not get stacked correctly on mobile and tablet view. Please the video attached.

Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet

Environment info

• WordPress version: latest
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: -
  • Cwicly Plugin version: latest
  • Cwicly Theme version: latest
1 Like

Yes, I have noticed this same issue as well. Especially with many columns like a gallery grid I built. You have to move the objects in the grid around in the breakpoints for them to play nice and institute your changes.

Hi @Jonas,

Just wondering whether you have tested this with auto grid turned on and whether that will still allow you to achieve what you want.

I have seen the behaviour you mention but it only seems to occur with auto grid off.

Hi @StrangeTech,

I’ve never used the auto grid. So I don’t know about this one.
Also I don’t want to use the auto option since I prefer to set my column widths to specific values.

I have also noticed this. Any time I modify the grid layout or number of items displayed in the grid, I need to rearrange each breakpoint at least once (even if it already looks correct in the grid editor).

Exactly :slight_smile:
Even simply changing number of fractions for a lower breakpoint needs to move at least one module to the same place: click, move a few pixels, release, no need to swap to other location.