** Cwicly Plugin version: 188.8.131.52.5 **
I have found a few quircks using hsl and var in gradients.
- Using hsl or var prevents colors to be displayed in the slider with circle buttons.
- Using hsl and var at the same time seems to break gradient preview.
(But the gradient works in the editor canvas.)
- There are loads of error notifications which stay in the way for a long long long time
- When using hsl in gradient text input, color is badly parsed when clicking the associated circle button.
- I had the page freeze once trying to save gradient with hsl(var(…)), but I can’t reproduce it