GLOBAL FOOTER - Fluent Forms CSS disappeared inside slide after update to 1.2.8.6.1

Description:

Hi,
as written in the title.

Step-by-step reproduction instructions:

I have a fluent form form inside a slide. As you can see the fluent form styling of the form isn’t visible:

How it should look like:

I’ve already reproduced the error by using an older backup version - here it also just happends after updating to cwicly 1.2.8.6.1.
There are no errors in the browser console & everything is up to date on my site.
Here you can see that the fluent form styling works fine inside a modal:

Thanks for your help!
Greetings
Marc

Hi there @msteinlein,

Thanks for the report and sorry for the trouble.

This does seem unusual as the latest update didn’t have any significant change that I can image would cause this. I’ll check this on my side as soon as possible.

In the meantime, could you possibly send us at support@cwicly.com a url (if your installation is live) to the culprit page so we can see what’s happening exactly.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience once again!

Thank you Louis, once again! :slight_smile: I completly forgot to say that the css applying issue takes place inside the global footer tamplate. This correspond to another recently reported bug: Custom css not applying on block

Hi @msteinlein,

Thanks for the details.
Indeed, the current implementation doesn’t load custom css properly.
Will be fixed in the next update.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

Hi @msteinlein,

This should be fixed in 1.2.8.7.
If you still encounter trouble with this specific issue, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,

1 Like

Works perfectly now - thank you so much for the fast help and other improvments! I’m realy looking forward to try out the new popover block :))

1 Like