Seems that dynamic visibility is not working for post tags condition. Maybe it has something to do with being in a query, but it works with post categories.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
Please write the steps needed to reproduce the bug.
- Choose paragraph block
- Click on dynamic visibility and choose Post Tag condition (equals, to your desired post tag).
- Paragraph will not show on the front end, but it shows in the editor correctly
Screenshots, screen recording, code snippet
- WordPress version: 6.0.1-6.0.2
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: 184.108.40.206-1.2.1-220.127.116.11
- Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3
Sorry for the late reply.
I have just taken a look at this and can’t seem to reproduce the issue on my side whether inside a Query block or simply on a block outside a Query block.
Is this still happening for you?
Unfortunately yes. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong then.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it’s in a template?
Some more screenshots:
If I set dynamic visibility not by “Post Tag” but by “Post Category” it shows correctly.
Thanks for your patience and access to your installation/
We finally got to the bottom of this and can confirm that there is an issue with custom taxonomy terms and the dynamic visibility conditions.
This should be fixed in the next Cwicly update, but we have already applied the fix on your end.
Thanks once again for your understanding @mantasb
Thanks for your patience. This should be globally fixed in 1.2.3.
If you are still experiencing issues, please let us know by replying to this thread.