Div Block - Input Tag

Changing the tag from a Div Block to input breaks the block.

Other blocks, where the tag can be found (Icon, Button,…) are affected as well.
Not sure if it makes sense for these blocks, but I think for the Div Block, which can be used as a more versatile block, it can be useful.

Hi @Marius,

Indeed, I have been able to reproduce this issue on my end and can confirm it is a bug.​
Please bear with us while we find a fix for this.​

Thank you for reporting this and sorry for the inconvenience.​

1 Like

Hi @Marius,

Thanks for reporting this one.
Indeed, the input tag should not be available for these blocks as it requires the block not to have any children (thus explaining the block crash).

The Input block is best suited in my opinion, although we haven’t enabled the full option set yet. Definitely something we’ll be updating soon.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying @Louis.

You are probably right, that using the input block is the more suitable solution overall, as it also provides a better visual indication in the Navigator, which I find a plus.

Most likely, even if you would’ve provided a solution for this case, I’d decide for the input block anyway. At least that’s my conclusion after thinking about it a bit.
Using the dedicated block just provides more flexibility, I’d presume.

I’ll try the input block for now and give more feedback, in case something is not working out. For now, all I need is the actual HTML tag, no extra functionality needed - but happy to see there are more options on its way (love what I can see in the screenshot).

1 Like

Thanks once again, @Marius, for your report and comments!

The <input> tag was removed from all blocks in 1.2.9.5.1.

Cheers,

1 Like

Thanks @Louis.

After trying out several things with the input block, I think it’ll do until the updated version will arrive.

Only issue I have, but that’s more a general thing, still kind of input related:
I’m missing the focus states inside the Relative Styling.
Any chance to add them?