Display: none not working in Columns block

Hi All,

i give my best but for today i am done…i set a display:none to the entire “columens”-element…with not effect…still shows…whats going on?

Hello @Timo,

If I’m not mistaken, this is only related to the Columns block. This property doesn’t apply in this specific circumstance as we override the display setting to force grid.

I can see this not being ideal, and a solution should be provided in the next update. Feel free to add the rule through custom CSS in the meantime.

I took the liberty of modifying your title as it didn’t give enough context.

Cheers,

Hi @Louis,
i think you are right and yes sure its better you modify the title so others can find this topic better. our problem is that we in the transfer of a bigger site and thus stuck the whole day with finding out where specific circumstances are hidden so we can not hold our comittet deadlines you see…so those kind of problems double or triple up if it comes to check withing different devices, mobile etc, and different operating systems and browser and their individual shortcomings too so making this a mere of testing procedures…somewhere in your marketing docs it would be nice to have a list or information what is not matured already as we need to make decisions for productive bigger projects…we throw away all big page buileders like elementor or lame oxygen and others because of these kind of problems which they never solved during all the years therefore we are a bit anxious now as time runs out. for simple tasks we need stable solutions and not over-complexicity (again)…our most stable and most big projects are the compeletey manually programmed PHP mySQL HTML projects without any wordpress and such :wink:

best wishes and thanx for your hard work
timo

Hello @Timo,

This has been addressed in 1.3.4.

If you still experience trouble, please don’t hesitate to let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,

1 Like

hi @Louis
very cool i just saw it awesomely quick thanx! :slight_smile:

1 Like