I’ve started to create a website for my client and I can’t figure out why the main menu doesn’t display correctly on the website but does in the editor. I’ve also tried regenerating the HTML/CSS in the Cwicly settings, but it didn’t help. Can you please help me?
- WordPress version: 6.1.1
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: 18.104.22.168.1
- Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3
Sorry to hear about this.
Could you make sure your website is using SSL, you can follow these steps:
- In the WordPress admin dashboard, go to Settings > General.
- In the “WordPress Address (URL)” and “Site Address (URL)” fields, verify that the URLs use “https” instead of “http”.
- If the URLs use “http” instead of “https”, update the URLs and save your changes.
- Open your website in a web browser and verify that the URL in the address bar begins with “https”.
- If the URL does not begin with “https”, try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or try accessing the website from a different web browser.
Please let me know if this helps!
Yes, the ssl certificate is on the site, however I discovered a content mix error. So I have already solved it. It was not Cwicly’s fault. Thanks for the kick start
Please label your question as solved if you could. Helps with search