Custom dashboard template - is this available using Cwicly?

I have moved to Cwicly from Elementor and am very happy that I did but I am struggling to replicate an important part of my workflow. For each client I normally create a custom dashboard with important information, ways to contact me and tutorial videos. It was easy to replace the existing dashboard with this template using Whitelabel CMS but I can’t find any equivalent option for replacing the default dashboard with a Gutenberg-based template.

Has anybody successfully dealt with this scenario? Any suggestions?

Try UiPress

1 Like

@avunu You beat me to it by a minute; aye UIPress 3.0

1 Like

Ohhhh, you guys are AWESOME!

Thank you @avunu and @hopscotch

1 Like

Free:

Branda – White Label WordPress, Custom Login Page Customizer – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Pro:

Branda Pro - White Label your WordPress Websites - WPMU DEV

Consider using their hosting also - both for their all-round features - but mostly due to their support.

Thanks for the reply @JacobDK … I actually recently spent quite some time testing out the WPMUdev products and I have been mostly unimpressed at least in how they are able, or in this case unable, to address my needs. Branda is not a suitable solution as it does not allow the user to create a custom wordpress dashboard template to the depth of control that I am looking for.

Thanks so much for your input.

1 Like

@smontreuil You are most welcome.

I have been really impressed by their level of support as also others have noted. But if it does not suit your need that does not matter.

I have played around with the UIpress, but I would not consider it stable yet. Branda is not deep customization at the same level. So … Anyways, thank you for getting back.