Components get unstyled randomly

Hi,

cc-cm- stylesheets have to be loaded if you have styled components on the page.

Unfortunately, this is going to be very hard to debug without access to some type of environment where we can reproduce this.

Best regards,
Johnny

That’s what I thought too but it was nowhere to be found on the head or footer.

I know it’s hard to debug, I acknowledged that from the get-go particularly given how random it appears to be. I’m curious about how scalable it is to support and troubleshoot by gaining access to the site. It’s not uncommon for developers to have NDAs applied to their work for clients and even if not, if there’s any personably identifiable information on the site, at least here in Europe then a DPA and consent from the people who’s information is stored on the site is needed to be able to share that with a third party in compliance with GDPR…

Hello @mariaarangokure,

If our users are tied to an NDA (which happens quite often) then they will often reproduce the issue on our sandbox. You can import your components there if no personal information is provided.

I recommend we follow this path in this instance.
Thanks for your understanding.

For GDPR data processing, this is often dealt with by the company’s data processor.

@T-low, are you still experiencing issues?

Cheers,

1 Like

That’s a good idea Louis, thank you for the clarification. What I meant by the GDPR processing is that if I were to give you access to my client’s site, which is full of their customer’s personal information, I would need to sign a DPA with you and update my client on it, and they would need to make an addendum to their privacy policy noting that a new organization would have access to their data and email all their users with the notification, and its just waaaay too much of a hassle.
I’ll power through this build because I insisted on this route and we’re already running behind, once we are done, I can go into the sandbox and troubleshoot further. I really appreaciate your openness and helpfulness.

1 Like

Hi @Louis,
I haven’t experienced any strange styling behavior lately, but I haven’t worked with Cwicly the last few days, so it’s hard to say :thinking:

Will report if I find something.

Cheers

1 Like

Hello @mariaarangokure,

Since we haven’t had any update on this thread, I’m going to consider this issue was fixed.
Don’t hesitate to let me know if you are still experiencing trouble, and we’ll reopen it.

Cheers,