Class System and CSS Bloat

@Louis – duplicating the first slide did not work, the second block did not reflect any changes made to the linked first slide? screenshot below show me changing title colour from pink to white on the first block and nothing changing on the second?

To make it work, I had to clear the colour from the second blocks paragraph, then it worked, but surely this is not the way to do it?

Then I tried adding a new slide using the Add slide option from the slider toolbar, which gave an empty slide, then I copied the styles from slide 1 and tried pasting them onto slide 2, still nothing is pasted, no image or paragraph?

I then copied slide 1 using the context menu and pasted using keyboard into slide 2 and then the elements were pasted but with no content like slide 1, screenshot below:

I am obviously doing something very wrong here, sorry to keep asking you, but I am getting quite frustrated with what io can see is a powerful feature, but cannot find any documentation or visual help online regarding the NEW UI.

Can you help please, thanks again in advance.