Changing margin of DIV breaks the header

All is in the title and in the following video (sorry for the bad quality).

Environment info

• WordPress version: 6.0.2
  • Gutenberg Plugin version: not installed
  • Cwicly Plugin version: 1.2.2.3.1
  • Cwicly Theme version: 1.0.3

This bug remains and is very tiresome.
Could you take a look, please.
Everytime I change a margin, I must regenerate HTML…

Hi @weedor,

This seems like the CSS is not being generated if you have to regenerate from the settings page every time.
Could you check your browser console to see if there are any particular errors appearing?

Thanks.

It seems that the issue is fixed. Impossible to reproduce it. I have done nothing… If the issue comes back again, I will do what you asked for.
Thank you @Louis

1 Like

Hi @Louis
I just have a new issue saving a template. I checked the console: there’s an issue but I absolutely don’t know if it is the cause.

Hello @weedor,

I’m sorry you experienced this issue again.
Unfortunately, the only way we can start debugging this is if you have some idea of how it came about.

Also, a screenshot of the browser console on the Site Editor would be most helpful in this case. Unfortunately, I do understand it’s difficult to keep an eye on this kind of situation and the error (if there is any) is often removed because of a refresh or page change.

We haven’t had any other report of this kind, so I’m wondering if it is possible there might be occasional API connection issues with your server when saving the template?