Black dot visible but no values?

Hi All,

i am sorry but is this a bug? we dont have any values inside this tab…but we see the black dot which should indicate only if values are there right???

i found out now: seems to be there are multiple bugs…if we add “auto” in the left and right maring tab unter “Design” this values goes staright into the “primary” tabs margin values too…but disappears here under “design” but the black dot remains…if we manually empty those fields under “design” the also are emptied unde r"primary" and thus our values are gone forever leading to layout bugs…this happens everytime we test this…so seems there are plenty of bugs here…its hard to show this without video but i add two screens…

Hi @Timo,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing trouble with this.

I have been able to reproduce this error on my end, and can confirm it is a bug.

In fact, the issue is occurring because the left and right values set in the margin fields (in the Design Padding/Margin tabs) don’t show on changing tabs.

We’ll be sure to have a fix for this as soon as possible.

For the time being, you can remove your margin values from the Quick editor available in the Navigator:

Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

thx araminata. no problem that we have issues its a normal process to make this software better and better thanx so much :slight_smile:

Hello @Timo,

Thanks for the report!
This should be addressed in 1.3.4.
If you still experience trouble, please let me know by replying to this thread.

Cheers,