Add space in before or after dynamic data

I am trying to add a ", " after an ACF custom field in order to display after, another ACF custom field with a nice space after the coma, but can’t get to make it work.
I tried nbsp; but it doesn’t seem that this parameter allows html as it litteraly displays nbsp; or  
I could create a concatenation in php but that doesn’t seem like the best option to me…
I found a way around by adding a static paragraph block with just a space in it but that doesn’t seem like the most elegant way to do so.
Also, in order to have text in line like this, as I only have as text blocks, heading blocks and paragraph blocks, I have been wrapping paragraphs in a div with a flex row and then add a div tag to each of these paragraphs block.
Seems to me like a very complicated code at the end for a simple concatenation, what do you think?
Maybe there is a simpler solution I am missing… please let me know if that is the case, I am happy to learn :slight_smile:

Thank you in advance!

@JuGa

Give this a try

{acffield=yourfieldslughere} , {acffield=yourfieldslughere} in a single para tag and see if the output comes on frontend.

1 Like

Thank you @dranzer it works!
Do you know of a bracket way to also display regular WP fields as well? This way that would also solve it in the case of an inline mutiple WP fields.
:pray:

Read this reply of Louis. Better dynamic support - #13 by Louis

1 Like

thank you @dranzer perfect!
I guess I haven’t looked carefully enough in the discourse thread.
I feel though that there is a need to organize all these tricks and deeper documentation somewhere, maybe I should start it as a side project ahahaha
thank you again!

1 Like