When using a ACF Select with a value and a label the field disappears in Queries that are set to Frontend Rendering.
I need this selection field with a specific value for filtering.
Step-by-step reproduction instructions:
- Create an ACF Select
- Define for each option a value and a label
value-1 : Option 1
- Set the Return Format to “Both (Array)”
- In the Query display the ACF and choose as Object “label”
- As soon as the Query is set to Frontend Rendering the Value disappears
- WordPress version: latest
- Gutenberg Plugin version: -
- Cwicly Plugin version: latest
- Cwicly Theme version: latest
Here is a short clip for more information if needed:
Thanks for the video, much appreciated.
This should be addressed in 126.96.36.199.9.
again I have an issue with the return of value and label.
In my query I can select the “Object” but on the post page I can’t.
Post template settings:
If I understand correctly, this is happening inside the Site Editor (hence, no dynamic information).
Are you using Dynamic Preview?
yep, this was the problem. I did not use the Dynamic Preview. Thanks a lot!
One more question though. How do I use Dynamic Visibility with an ACF that is set to return both? I want to show a div only if a certain value is selected.